Surprise Delivery Valentine’s Day Rates: Solo Musician
The rates and delivery terms listed below apply only for surprise delivery from 10 – 14 February 2016.
|Rates for Valentine’s Day Surprise Delivery (Solo Performance)
Surprise Delivery schedule for 10 – 14 February 2016:
*Surcharge of $20 applies to deliveries after 6pm.
Terms & Conditions of The Olive 3 Valentine’s Day Surprise Delivery Service
* Only Solo performance is available from 10 – 14 February 2016.
- The Surprise Delivery service is an add-on service. To use this service, customers must first purchase a gift from The Olive 3. However, this is not required for Surprise Delivery Combo packages available here.
- Price includes free greeting card and digital photo taken of the recipient with Musician and the gift (except for SDCOM1 which will not include digital photo).
- Surprise Delivery will include performance of 2 songs chosen from our Love Repertoire by a solo musician (Guitarist-Singer or Violinist).
- We will try our best to provide a musician of your choice but in the event that he/ she is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a musical performance with another of similar value.
- Delivery will be between 10am-6pm (10 – 14 Feb). Sender can choose their preferred timeslot. We will inform the Sender if his preferred timeslot is available upon confirmation of booking.
- Sender will need to ensure that the Recipient is present at the designated location at the scheduled delivery time slot. In the event that the recipient is not available, our Musician will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after which if the recipient still does not show up, the gift will be left with the receptionist (office delivery) or a neighbour / security guard post (home delivery). A call will be made to update the Sender or recipient (if contact number is provided) about the delivery.
- We cannot guarantee that our musician will be able to play the entire song due to unforeseen circumstances concerning the recipient such as time constraints, company regulations, recipient’s request, etc
- In the event that the recipient rejects the Surprise Delivery or is not present to receive the delivery, there will be no refund.
- Delivery Commitment: While we will do our best to deliver the surprise at the specific requested time (following our delivery schedules), we cannot guarantee that this will always happen due to unforeseen circumstances that are not within our control such as traffic jams, difficulty in gaining access to recipient, inability to locate delivery destination due to insufficient information provided, unexpected security checks at recipient’s premises, etc. We will however strive to deliver the service within 30 minutes of your requested time slot.
- To order, please call (65)9843-0800 / (65)6848-4421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment by bank transfer/ VISA/ Mastercard only.
- Orders must be placed by Friday, 5 February 2016, 3pm.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the selling price will be levied on orders cancelled upon confirmation at least 3 days before the confirmed delivery date.